Hey Creepy Catalogers,
Here’s the best horror that’s streaming this weekend:
Best of Netflix:
Behind Her Eyes. This week Netflix dropped their new thriller miniseries, Behind Her Eyes. The 6-episode series will be based on the book of the same name by Sarah Pinborough. Stephen King called the book “bloody brilliant” and the story promises a juicy twist ending.
Best of Hulu:
You’re Next. Before the 2010s became one of the best decades for horror maybe ever, I thought 2011 was one of the best modern horror movies. It’s just a slasher movie, but it’s well done and it shows what a slasher movie is supposed to be like. There’s also a great twist if you’re into a strong female lead. 😈
Best of Prime:
Coherence. Available on Amazon Prime, this is an “intellectual” mystery horror movie that many horror fans adore! A group of friends at a dinner party realizes something is seriously wrong. Also there’s a comet outside and possible a rip in the space time continuum. You might need a pen and paper to watch this one. 😂
This week’s Horror Happenings:
- I revisited the failed X-Files episode that became one of the most successful horror movie franchises of all time.
- You can literally watch the moment this man realizes he may have outed himself as a murderer.
- Tim Burton is directing a Wednesday Adams spinoff series.
- Buffalo Bill’s house is turning into an Airbnb. The owners haven’t released how much they are planning to charge for horror fans to spend the night but they will also be offering tours.
- Creepy cases that shaped the FBI we have today.
- People who found secret passages in their homes.
- The gruesome ‘Mad Men’ conspiracy theory that never happened.
- “Why I stopped watching the Elisa Lam documentary“.
- The creepiest part of ‘The Shining’ that most people missed.
Happy Streaming! Stay Spooky!!! 👻