Hey Creepy Catalogers,
The big news this weekend is that the highly anticipated finale to David Gordon Green’s Halloween trilogy premieres in theaters and on Peacock on Friday, October 14th. Halloween Ends will be available to stream beginning at midnight ET for anyone with a Peacock membership. If you’re confused about how this trilogy fits in with the earlier Halloween movies or which order to watch the films in our editor Chris Catt has all the answers for you here.
Dark Glasses (2022). Streaming on Shudder. New from master of horror Dario Argento (his first film in ten years) is a giallo about a serial killer who targets a sex worker, blinding her in his first attempt to murder her.
Luckiest Girl Alive (2022). Streaming on Netflix. Mila Kunis stars in this mystery thriller as a career woman in New York City whose life is suddenly interrupted by a true crime documentary about an incident in her past.
This week in horror:
- We’re getting a Grinch horror movie.
- Heather Langenkamp wants to do another Nightmare on Elm Street movie.
- Netflix revealed their new Uncle Fester.
- The Office Halloween episodes, ranked.
- What made Tom Cruise such a good vampire.
- Trivia facts about the Halloween franchise.
- Easter eggs in Halloween Kills (2021).
- The dark history of the Salem witch trials.
Happy streaming and stay spooky!!
Canonical CC Horror Fiction: Elias Witherow