Hey Creep Crew,
Here’s a few things streaming over the holiday weekend:
Fear Street. Streaming on Netflix. This is the first part of the Fear Street trilogy that’s going to all drop on Netflix this month. The first part follows a group of kids in Shadyside, Ohio as they investigate their town’s creepy history, especially on the dreaded Fear Street.
Sophie: A Murder in West Cork. Streaming on Netflix. Netflix also added this docuseries about a 39-year-old French woman, Sophie Toscan du Plantier, who was murdered at her vacation home in rural Ireland.
I Know What You Did Last Summer. Streaming on Amazon. You’ll have to pay $3.99 to rent this movie, but it takes place over the fourth of July weekend in 1996, which makes it a pretty good theme for this weekend. If you want something free and on-theme, peruse this list of summer horror movies and find one that fits your vibe.
- You can also check out the other horror content Netflix is adding in July.
- And horror movies coming to theaters in July.
- Or, finish Pride month strong with 5 Lesbian Horror Movies For Every Type Of Horror Fan.
- A baffling unsolved mystery began last year when a hunter found the partially submerged body of a teen girl dressed in what looks like a costume from the movie Scream.
- Tusk was one of the worst horror movies I’ve ever seen. But it was also… kind of good?
- This woman’s (alleged) murderer was found dead in the trunk of another woman’s car. He had a knife with him and police believe he intended to ambush and attack her as well.
Wishing you lots of freedom, delicious grilled treats, and ghost stories around a campfire! Stay Spooky!