Table of Contents
In June, Shudder begins with a block of fantastic werewolf movies before moving on to a more eclectic collection of film for the rest of the month. Monsters, supernatural entities, family drama, and surrealist horror are all represented on Shudder this month. This article collects every movie new to Shudder in June 2023, and it will be continually updated throughout the month to provide you with direct links to watch.
Shudder Original and Exclusive Movies Coming in June 2023
Original – June 9, 2023
Set during one evening in 1945, Brooklyn 45 is a supernatural thriller about a group of friends who are confronted with a supernatural presence when they perform a seance. Tensions rise as secrets come to light, and the evening becomes a tense experience for everyone involved.
Original – Streams June 23, 2023
After Maya (Hannah John-Kamen) and Jamie (Douglas Booth) endure a home invasion in their London apartment, they move to the Irish countryside for a fresh start. They’re idyllic life soon takes a turn for the worse when they get on the bad side of their new town’s local ruffians. And on top of that, there is the issue of the murderous creatures living in the woods behind their new house.
Children of the Corn (2020)
Exclusive – Streams June 30, 2023
This reimagining of Stephen King’s original story sees 12-year-old Eden (Kate Moyer) recruit other children to kill the adults of her town.
Shudder Original Series Episodes Coming in June 2023
- Week 6 (June 23) – Episode TBD
- Week 7 (June 30) – Episode TBD
More Movies Streaming on Shudder in June 2023
Streaming on Shudder June 1
- An American Werewolf in London (1981) – A backpacker (David Naughton) in England is bitten by a werewolf in this classic horror comedy.
- Ginger Snaps 2: Unleashed (2004) – This sequel to Ginger Snaps follows Brigitte (Emily Perkins) as she tries to find a cure for her werewolf affliction.
- Ginger Snaps Back: The Beginning (aka Ginger Snaps 3, 2004) – As a prequel to the series, this film focuses on ancestors of Ginger (Katharine Isabelle) and Brigitte (Emily Perkins) in the 19th century.
- The Howling (1981) – Dee Wallace stars in this classic horror movie as a woman who goes away to an isolated resort to recover from a traumatic experience, but there is a werewolf loose on the premises.
- Howling II: Your Sister is a Werewolf (1985) – Christopher Lee stars in this sequel as a man on a mission to stop a werewolf queen.
Streaming on Shudder June 5
- Calvaire (2004) – A man’s van breaks down in the woods, stranding him with a town where a local innkeeper has some disturbing motives for helping him.
Streaming on Shudder June 12
- The Devil’s Candy (2015) – Ethan Embry stars as a father and a painter whose art takes a demonically dark turn when he and his family move into a new house.
Streaming on Shudder June 19
- Baskin (2015) – Baskin is a surreal Turkish movie that is less about plot and more about creating a nightmarish feeling in its audience.
Streaming on Shudder June 26
- Home Movie (2008) – Home Movie is a found-footage film made up of a series of home videos from a family who descends into darkness.